Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-7 von insgesamt 7.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Video: Isländisch Polizei

JungleJet - - Off-Topic

Beitrag

Es ist großartig in HD! youtube.com/watch?v=_b5RRgPMpL4

• Zitat von e2kmaster: „thanks Ian!“ Keine probleme

• Hi all, Is there was a method or process to re-upload a better quality version of photograph currently in the database? Cheers Ian

• Hi all, After emailing Lars Kocherscheid today, I found out the following and thought I would share it with any other english-speaking photo uploaders. Vehicles with assigned or marked detachments should be uploaded as follows: Place - Agency - Car Number - Type Example: Collingwood - OPP - 1-052 - Patrol Car Aurora - OPP - 05-602 - Patrol Car MRC du Granit - Sûreté du Québec - 5131 - Patrol Car Daytona Beach - Police - 6045 - Patrol Car For vehicles without fixed bases, without assigned detachm…

• Greetings from Canada

JungleJet - - Off-Topic

Beitrag

Things are getting pretty competitive over here soon.... I'm going to have to sabotage Tom's camera in order to get all the exclusive shots!

• Greetings from Canada

JungleJet - - Off-Topic

Beitrag

Thanks everyone! Norbert - I spend a lot of time in Mississauga, I grew up and work here. So expect plenty more shots from Mississauga Fire and Peel Regional Police!

• Greetings from Canada

JungleJet - - Off-Topic

Beitrag

Hi everyone! My friend Thomas "e2kmaster" introduced me to this website. We both live in the suburbs of Toronto and enjoy taking photos of emergency vehicles and incident scenes. There is a small, but dedicated group of people with similar interests in Toronto - mostly using Flickr to share uploads. Hopefully over the next few weeks I will get an opportunity to upload more shots from my collection. All for now, Ian (JungleJet)